Instructions for Online Registration
Online Registration CLOSED Please Use Mail in Forms
- Download the Couple Entry Form and Individual Waivers. Newcomer entrants must have 12 months or less ballroom dance experience and routines limited to Bronze syllabus figures only. Newcomer, Bronze and Silver are Closed Syllabus. Gold is Closed or Open. Any individual may enter in their level & one higher (e.g.: Newcomer and Bronze or Pre-Novice and Novice) Open Freestyle Dances are “Anything Goes” (Lifts, Tricks, etc. are accepted)
- When Online Registration is complete, add any Spectator Tickets then Sign and Mail Waivers and Payment:
- Make Check Payable to: Dancesport at UCR
- Mail to:
Fook Tham University of California Riverside Chemistry Department 501 Big Springs Road Riverside, CA 92521 Phone: 951-827-4645
- Any Payment not post marked by Monday March 26 will be charged a Late Fee.
- Group Payment Worksheet and Group Waivers for Formation Teams need to be Downloaded from Entry Forms on the Orange Blossom Ball website, filled out and mailed in with Payment and Signed Waiver Forms. Please include Contact phone and email addresses.
- Online Registration will be closed by 11.59 pm on Monday, March 26th (When Registration is closed see 6 below)
- Late Registration using downloaded Entry and Waivers Form should be mailed to
Fook Tham University of California Riverside, Chemistry Department 501 Big Springs Road Riverside, CA 92521
- Any Drop/Add changes need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Drop/Add during the day of the event will only be allowed if it does not cause a new heat to be generated.
Online Registration CLOSED Please use Mail in Forms